Fast-growing and venture-backed AI startup seeks exceptionally talented frontend engineers to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. A strong sense of ownership is a prerequisite. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and competent peers.
- Strong existing portfolio (be sure to provide a link in your application)
- Prior experience with React
- Ability to own the design process end-to-end, from conceptualization to production
- Ability to drive a vision and negotiate without requiring authority
- Data-driven user experience design
- Graphic design
- Ability to code in multiple languages
About the Role
Picovoice is a deep tech startup founded by engineers and driven by engineers. We are accelerating the transition of voice AI from the cloud to the edge. Why? Privacy, reliability, and the environment  . Numerous enterprises, including NASA and Stanford University, are leveraging Picovoice technology in their products.
In this role, you get to work on
- Picovoice cloud-based model training platform (Picovoice Console)
- Upcoming product SDKs
- Existing SDKs (Speech-to-Text, Speech-to-Intent, Speech-to-Index, Wake Word Detection, Voice Activity Detection)