C Quick Start
- Linux (x86_64)
- macOS (x86_64, arm64)
- Windows (x86_64)
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
- Clone the repository:
- Include the public header files (
- Link the project to an appropriate precompiled library for the target platform and load it.
- Construct the Octopus object:
- Pass in an audio path to the
- Search for a phrase using
- Release resources explicitly when done with Octopus:
For the Octopus SDK, we offer demo applications that demonstrate how to use the Speech-to-Index engine on audio recordings.
- Clone the Octopus repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Build the demo:
Index a given audio file and save the metadata:
Run the search demo with the index metadata saved from above:
For more information on our Octopus demos for C, head over to our GitHub repository.