Fast-growing and venture-backed AI startup seeks an exceptionally talented deep learning practitioner to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve highly vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and smart peers.
The interview process is transparent. It has two steps (1) solving screening coding challenges and (2) in-house technical interview. We let you know if we are inclined to extend an offer within 24 hours after the in-house interview.
- Experience building complex and extensible software
- Practical understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in C
- Fixed-point computation
- Code optimization techniques
- Experience with debugging embedded software running on microcontrollers
- Working knowledge of machine learning and deep learning