Fast-growing and venture-backed AI startup seeks an exceptionally talented deep learning practitioner to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve highly vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and smart peers.
The interview process is transparent. It has two steps (1) solving screening coding challenges and (2) in-house technical interview. We let you know if we are inclined to extend an offer within 24 hours after the in-house interview.
- Solid understanding of theory, practice, and limitations of deep learning
- Experience with at least one mainstream deep learning framework
- Prior experience with the application of deep learning to solve a nontrivial problem which led to improving the state-of-the-art
- Practical understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building complex and extensible software
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Experience with embedded software