Fast-growing and venture-backed AI startup seeks exceptionally talented software engineers to help shape the future of voice AI. The ability to learn new technologies and solve vague problems on a tight schedule is critical. Top-notch communication skills are essential. A strong sense of ownership is a prerequisite. Expect to work with motivated, intense, and competent peers.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Practical understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building complex and extensible software
- Proficiency with modern frontend libraries (React.js)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS)
- Working understanding of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS, and cross-platform)
About the Role
Picovoice is a deep tech startup founded by engineers and driven by engineers. We are accelerating the transition of voice AI from the cloud to the edge. Why? Privacy, reliability, and the environment  . Numerous enterprises, including NASA and Stanford University, are leveraging Picovoice technology in their products.
In this role, you get to work on
- Picovoice cloud-based model training platform (Picovoice Console)
- Upcoming product SDKs
- Existing SDKs Leopard & Cheetah Speech-to-Text, Octopus Speech-to-Index, Rhino Speech-to-Intent, Porcupine Wake Word Detection, and Cobra Voice Activity Detection
- Backend data pipelines.