Picovoice is the developer-first platform for building voice products on your terms. Unlike Amazon or Google, Picovoice’s AI runs entirely on-device while being more accurate. You can use Picovoice for keyword spotting, voice commands, voice user interfaces (VUI), voice search, automatic speech recognition (ASR), speech-to-text (STT), and voice activity detection (VAD).
Start building for free. No credit card is required!
- Accurate: Resilient to noise and reverberation. Picovoice outperforms cloud-based alternatives and backs its claims with open-source benchmarks:
- Wake Word Benchmark (KWS & hotword)
- Speech-to-Intent Benchmark (VUI & NLU)
- Speech-to-Text Benchmark (ASR & STT)
- Speech-to-Index Benchmark (voice search)
- Voice Activity Detection Benchmark (VAD)
- Private & Secure: Voice recognition is entirely offline. Intrinsically private; HIPAA and GDPR compliant.
- Zero-Latency: Edge-first architecture eliminates unpredictable network delay.
- Self-Service: Design, train, and test voice interfaces instantly in your browser, using Picovoice Console.
- Cross-Platform: Design once, deploy anywhere. Build using familiar languages and frameworks.
Picovoice Console is the cloud-based platform for training custom speech models, all within your web browser. No machine learning skills are required. Describe what you need with text and export trained models. Picovoice Console supports training branded wake words, context-aware voice commands, and custom ASR models.
Exported models from Picovoice Console can run on Picovoice SDKs. Picovoice SDKs run on many platforms and support most frameworks. The Picovoice Console and SDKs enable you to design, build and iterate fast.
Start for free by taking advantage of Picovoice Free Plan, even commercially. Deploy without having to maintain complex cloud infrastructure. Avoid hefty API-based pricing, limitations, and control imposed by big tech.
Picovoice Leopard Speech-to-Text is the only on-device ASR engine that matches and exceeds cloud-level accuracy while being under 20 MB in size. You can use Picovoice Console to train models that understand the custom vocabulary that matters to your use case.
Picovoice Octopus Speech-to-Index directly searches speech data without relying on a text representation. It outperforms cloud-based speech-to-text engines on search tasks by removing the out-of-vocabulary and competing hypothesis problems.
Picovoice Porcupine Wake Word engine detects utterances of given wake phrases. You can train custom wake words using Picovoice Console and then run the exported wake word models on the Picovoice SDK.
Picovoice Rhino Speech-to-Intent engine directly infers user's intent from spoken commands within a given domain of interest (context). You can design and train custom contexts for your product using Picovoice Console.
Voice Activity Detection
Picovoice Cobra Voice Activity Detector engine detects the presence of speech in a stream of audio in real-time.
GitHub issues are the only support channel we offer, unless commercially engaged.
Please refer to our pricing page first to learn about our business model. If you require expert support to get started, reach out to the sales team.