C Quick Start
- Linux (x86_64)
- macOS (x86_64, arm64)
- Windows (x86_64)
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Raspberry Pi (3, 4)
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
- Clone the repository:
- Include the public header files (
- Link the project to an appropriate precompiled library for the target platform and load it.
- Download a custom model from Picovoice Console or the default model .
- Construct the Cheetah object:
- Pass in an audio path to the
- Release resources explicitly when done with Cheetah:
For the Cheetah SDK, we offer demo applications that demonstrate how to use the Speech-to-Text engine on real-time audio streams (i.e. microphone input) and audio files.
- Clone the Cheetah repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Build the microphone demo:
To see the usage options for the demo:
Run the command corresponding to your platform from the root of the repository:
For more information on our Cheetah demos for C, head over to our GitHub repository .