Porcupine SDK Introduction
Porcupine is a highly-accurate and lightweight wake word engine. It enables building always-listening voice-enabled applications. It is
- using deep neural networks trained in real-world environments.
- compact and computationally-efficient. It is perfect for IoT.
- Arm Cortex-M, STM32, PSoC, Arduino, and i.MX RT
- Raspberry Pi, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, and BeagleBone
- Android and iOS
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge
- Linux (x86_64), macOS (x86_64, arm64), and Windows (x86_64)
- scalable. It can detect multiple always-listening voice commands with no added runtime footprint.
- self-service. Developers can train custom wake word models using Picovoice Console.