Porcupine SDK Introduction
Porcupine is a highly-accurate and lightweight wake word engine. It enables building always-listening voice-enabled applications. It is
- using deep neural networks trained in real-world environments.
- compact and computationally-efficient. It is perfect for IoT.
- cross-platform. Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Android, iOS, Linux (x86_64), macOS (x86_64), Windows (x86_64), and web browsers are supported.
- scalable. It can detect multiple always-listening voice commands with no added runtime footprint.
- self-service. Developers can train custom wake word models using Picovoice Console.