C Quick Start
- Linux (x86_64)
- macOS (x86_64, arm64)
- Windows (x86_64)
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Raspberry Pi (3, 4)
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
- Clone the repository:
- Include the public header files (
- Link the project to an appropriate precompiled library for the target platform and load it.
- Download a custom model from Picovoice Console or use a default language model .
- Construct the Leopard object:
- Pass in an audio path to the
- Release resources explicitly when done with Leopard:
For the Leopard SDK, we offer demo applications that demonstrate how to use the Speech-to-Text engine on audio recordings.
- Clone the Leopard repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Build the demo:
To see the usage options for the demo:
Run the command corresponding to your platform from the root of the repository:
For more information on our Leopard demos for C, head over to our GitHub repository .