Eagle Speaker Recognition
iOS Quick Start
- iOS (11.0+)
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
Install Xcode .
Import the Eagle-iOS pod by adding the following line to the project's
- Run the following from the project directory:
- Create an instance of the profiler:
- Pass the enrollment audio data to the profiler until the enrollment percentage reaches 100%:
- Export the speaker profile:
- Release the resources acquired by the profiler:
- Create an instance of Eagle:
- Pass the incoming audio stream to Eagle:
- Release the resources acquired by Eagle:
For the Eagle iOS SDK, we offer a demo application that demonstrates how to use the speaker recognition engine on microphone audio.
Clone the Eagle repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Before building the demo app, run the following to install the Eagle CocoaPod:
ViewModel.swiftfile with your AccessKey obtained from Picovoice Console.
EagleDemo.xcworkspaceand run the demo.
For more information on our Eagle demo for iOS, head over to our Github repository .