Koala Noise Suppression
Android Quick Start
- Android (5.0+)
- Picovoice Account and AccessKey
- Android Studio
- Android device with USB debugging enabled or Android simulator
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
Install Android Studio .
mavenCentral()repository in the top-level
build.gradle. Then add the following to the app's
- Add the following to the app's
AndroidManifest.xmlfile to enable recording with an Android device's microphone:
Create an instance of the engine with the Koala Builder by passing in your AccessKey and the Android app context:
Enhance real-time audio:
In case the next audio frame does not directly follow the previous one, reset
Koala's internal state:
When done, release resources explicitly:
For the Koala Android SDK, we offer demo applications that demonstrate how to use the Noise Suppression engine on real-time audio streams (i.e. microphone input).
Clone the Koala repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Open the Android demo using Android Studio.
- Copy your
AccessKeyfrom Picovoice Console into the
ACCESS_KEYvariable in MainActivity.java .
- Run the application using a connected Android device or using an Android simulator.