Cobra VAD — C Quick Start
- Linux (x86_64)
- macOS (x86_64, arm64)
- Windows (x86_64)
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Raspberry Pi (Zero, 2, 3, 4)
Picovoice Account & AccessKey
Signup or Login to Picovoice Console to get your
Make sure to keep your
- Clone the repository:
- Include the public header files (
- Link the project to an appropriate precompiled library for the target platform and load it.
- Construct the Cobra object:
- Pass in audio to the
- Release resources explicitly when done with Cobra:
For the Cobra SDK, we offer demo applications that demonstrate how to use the VAD engine on real-time audio streams (i.e. microphone input) and audio files.
- Clone the Cobra repository from GitHub using HTTPS:
- Build the microphone demo:
To see the usage options for the demo:
Ensure you have a working microphone connected to your system and run the command corresponding to your platform to detect voice activity:
For more information on our Cobra demos for C, head over to our GitHub repository .