Mobile: Picovoice Mobile SDKs enable developers to create mobile applications elevated with on-device voice recognition benefits and without the limitations of Android [Android Speech Recognizer or Google Assistant Actions] and iOS [iOS Speech Recognition API or SiriKit] kits.
- Android demo to experience on-device voice recognition with a custom wake word on Android apps
- Flutter demo to do voice recognition on both Android and iOS
- iOS SDK for on-device voice recognition with a voice-enabled coffee maker demo
- React Native voice recognition demo with Porcupine Wake Word and Rhino Speech-to-Intent
Web: For the truly hands-free voice-enabled web experience across the browsers, Picovoice Web SDKs are the only solution in the market.
- Angular demo of a voice-enabled timer
- Rhino Speech-to-Intent React demo to add offline voice recognition to web browsers
- Vue demo for a voice-activated clock app processing voice data offline within web browsers
- Chrome extension with hotword triggering to activate Google search hands free, built with WebAssembly
Desktop, Server or Single Board Computers: Picovoice SDKs can be used to build voice experiences run across Linux, macOS, Windows, BeagleBone, NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi.
- .NET demo to add offline voice controls to a chess game
- C demo to use the Picovoice Platform on real-time audio streams and audio files
- Go language demo to design and develop voice user interfaces
- Java Swing for offline voice-enabled smart lighting
- NodeJS demos to show how to use the End-to-End speech recognition platform on real-time audio streams and audio files
- Python on-device voice recognition demo to build a voice clock with Porcupine Wake Word and Rhino Speech-to-Intent
- Rust demo to experience on-device voice recognition with Rhino Speech-to-Intent
- Unity voice recognition demo to build a hands-free VR video player with Porcupine to trigger a hotword and Rhino Speech-to-Intent for voice control
Microcontrollers: Picovoice runs even on tiny microcontrollers to create voice experiences. Picovoice Shepherd is the first no-code platform to add voice to MCUs.